CSS Artist Developer (Junior React)
- work with new stack and architecture: microservices, SPA, React 16.2, new feature hooks
- flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Elastic hours
- stationary job in heart of Krakow
- B2B or contract of employment
- opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup, with a solid foundation: DN Capital (also invested in Spotify, Auto1, MisterSpex, and Shazam) and FJ Labs (#1 global Angel Investor after Exits)
- being part of a new front-end team in Krakow, as a part of the international project.
- aesthetic skills for UI development
- design/animations experience is a plus
- HTML/CSS commercial experience
- no need for commercial experience in React (although it's a plus)
- you need to be a development enthusiast
- pro-active approach, being opened to create an advanced software with an advanced team.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to FromPoland With Dev Paweł Kisiel with limited liability, headquarters at Cracow (31-121), ul. Czysta 10/5, NIP: 9372585906, REGON:364817383, (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: jobs@frompolandwithdev. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
Find out what it's like to work with us and see all positions for which we're currently hiring.