Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a referral-based boutique software house, highly focused on quality and client relations, serving clients across the US (including Silicon Valley, Austin, and NYC) and maintaining long-term partnerships in the UK and Germany. Our approach treats clients as integral team members, and we prioritize meaningful work for our employees, aligning projects with their aspirations and nurturing a cohesive company culture. Our success metric is our team's happiness. We value work-life balance, supporting employee well-being through initiatives like Start IT and Swiateczna Paczka. For a deeper dive into our story, check out the 'About Us' page.
While referrals have been our primary success driver, we're now exploring organic and PPC lead generation, seeking a skilled marketer to enhance our online presence.
What excites us about the role (and we hope you get hyped, too!):
- Being our only full-time marketing role, you’ll have a lot of ownership and very wide areas of responsibility
- You’ll work with a very senior tech team focused on quality. We’re rating top NPS and advertising our services should be a pleasure
- We’re small and focused on bringing value and work fun - no corporate BS, that’s a promise.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for at FPWD:
- identifying customer profiles and creating tailored communication strategies
- developing and optimizing lead generation funnels
- managing content marketing, SEO, PPC campaigns, and website conversion rate optimization
- maintaining the website and optimizing landing page conversions
- updating profiles on review platforms like Clutch and TechBechemots
- collaborating with specialists in UX/UI, software development, copywriting, and analytics
- analyzing data from various marketing channels for actionable insights
- working closely with the management team to execute the marketing strategy.
What you need to succeed:
- at least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing in the B2B service industry (experience in a software house will be a significant advantage)
- skills in "performance marketing" - acquiring valuable web traffic and converting it into leads
- the ability to understand the decision-making process of users and tailor marketing content accordingly
- proficiency in marketing and analytical tools (Google Analytics, Piwik, Hotjar, HubSpot, etc.) and advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
What you can expect:
- introduction to technologies and project management, so that you represent the company with confidence and know-how
- equipment of your choice
- benefits to support your work-life balance: paid leave on B2B, Multisport, private health care, company offsites and sports events, flexible working hours
- a friendly, collaborative environment that supports your growth (training program, referral scheme, team building budget, team lunches, and Christmas gifts)
- competitive salary on CoE (9-12k PLN gross) or B2B (11-15k PLN net)
- bonus / Commission scheme after 3 months to be discussed individually
- remote / hybrid work with an option to work from the office if you prefer in Bielsko-Biała or Krakow (at least one day / 6 hours per week in the Bielsko office is required)
- start-up environment experience through ShareTheBoard, our in-house product
- minimal hierarchy or paperwork with maximum impact and ownership
- working in a small 70-person IT Team without a corporate feel or glass ceilings
- working in an all-star, ambitious team, with colleagues like Mateusz, Pawel, Marika, Marcin, Berenika.
Your recruitment process:
- HR Screen with Aneta or Ela (ca 30’)
- Marketing interview with Mateusz (ca 60’)
- Recruitment Task - done at your pace
- Meeting with our PM/AM team (ca 30’)
- Meeting with the board (Pawel) - final interview (ca 45’)
Once you’ve completed the process, you can opt for a demo day to ensure a proper culture fit and whether we’re a match for you - we’d invite you to one of our offices and compensate your time for it, of course!