eCommerce Strategist - Product Manager (remote)
We’re looking for an eCommerce Strategist: someone who loves building Web products in a true startup environment, in small and agile teams. Our client is a leading innovator in the superfood and health supplement market, and one of the fastest growing companies in the US. This role would work very closely with the business, functioning as a direct extension of the client’s organization.
What makes this position great
- Have a real impact on the business: make strategic decisions impacting the effectiveness of an eCommerce system generating tens of millions of dollars
- Enjoy significant autonomy: build a roadmap based on business analysis and user behavior, in a truly results-oriented environment
- Work closely with the business, with company leadership as primary stakeholders
- Enjoy the support of a dedicated, local team: work as close to your developers, QA engineers, PMs, and CRO specialists as you like
- Work from our offices in downtown Kraków or Bielsko-Biała, or remotely
- Enjoy being part of a fast-growing, well-established company, with long-term employment opportunities and very fast remuneration
- Grow the company’s primary sales engine through strategic planning. Analyze user behavior, market and competitive forces, business priorities and constraints to continually optimize eCommerce effectiveness
- Develop a site and eCom roadmap, based on the Shopify platform
- Prioritize strategic tasks based on projected effort and impact, and contribute to their specification
- Oversee the development of strategic tasks through a dedicated Scrum Team
- Scrutinize input from primary stakeholders, including company leadership
- Own the numbers: CR, AOV, RPR, CLV, CAC, etc.
- Experience developing site and eCommerce roadmaps over at least two Web product lifecycles
- Ability to synthesize data and user behavior (e.g., via Web analytics) as well as market and competitive forces (via research) as inputs to roadmap
- Experience working with English-language companies (strong written and spoken English)
- Familiarity with Web UX best practices, CRO (including optimization testing), and online marketing tactics
- At least basic experience working directly with developers
- Experience with the Shopify platform and contributor ecosystem
- Experience with products in the superfood and health supplement categories
- Experience with Scrum processes and Jira
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Willingness to travel to the US a few times per year
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to FromPoland With Dev Paweł Kisiel with limited liability, headquarters at Cracow (31-121), ul. Czysta 10/5, NIP: 9372585906, REGON:364817383, (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: jobs@frompolandwithdev. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
Find out what it's like to work with us and see all positions for which we're currently hiring.