Graphic Designer (US)
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a Polish-American team responsible for the website of a Silicon Valley Unicorn. Candidates must demonstrate a strong design aesthetic and a proven ability to create compelling marketing collateral, adhering to design and UX best practices.
What’s in it for you?
- Make a real impact on the design and marketing effectiveness of a global brand
- Work with a dynamic, international team, hand-in-hand with a well-known Silicon Valley start-up
- Work remotely or from one of two comfortable offices, in Bielsko-Biała or Kraków
- Enjoy our relaxed work environment and flat company structure
- Take advantage of company benefits (private healthcare, paid training, etc.)
- Develop your UI/UX skills, on the job
- Creating illustrations for web pages, including landing pages
- Graphical design for e-books and presentations
- Graphical and production art required for marketing materials: banners, infographics, sales collateral, one-pagers, etc.
- Collaborating with an international team, including direct stakeholders, to create assets that are on-brand, effective, and adhering to the highest esthetic standards
- Minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design
- A proven esthetic sense in creating original illustration
- Ability to work independently (e.g., based on copy, direction or creative briefs)
- Professional English language skills - both written and verbal
- Availability to work in the afternoon
- Experience working with American or English-language teams
- Experience working with tech startups
- Web design and UX skills.
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to FromPoland With Dev Paweł Kisiel with limited liability, headquarters at Cracow (31-121), ul. Czysta 10/5, NIP: 9372585906, REGON:364817383, (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: jobs@frompolandwithdev. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
Find out what it's like to work with us and see all positions for which we're currently hiring.