1. WHO WE ARE?
FPWD is a company registered in Poland (UE) with the following contact information:
From Poland With Dev Paweł Kisiel
ul. Czysta 10/5, 31-121 Kraków, Poland
NIP (VAT ID): 9372585906
US (512) 766 8766
PL +48 608 747 314
FPWD Sp. z o.o. (subsidiary company)
ul. Czysta 10/5, 31-121 Kraków, Poland
Share capital: PLN 30.000
Please be advised that the data controller within the meaning of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC – General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data ("GDPR") is From Poland With Dev Paweł Kisiel, and FPWD sp. z o.o. is a data processor.
- Site Visitors: visitors to our Site, including those who may opt-in to receive commercial communications from FPWD and/or those who may send us their personal data for the purposes of ongoing or future recruitment;
- Customers: this includes any individual who provide us with personal data individually or on behalf of an entity or organization in order to use our Site and/or Services.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
What personal data we collect and process depends on how and why you use our Site or Services. In general, we process personal data that we receive: (a) directly from you, when you provide us with your personal data, such as in connection with our Services; (b) indirectly, i.e. through automated technologies such as cookies (for more information about cookies please see section 4 below).
Please note that you can visit our Site without having to submit any personal data. However, if you want to use the full functionality of our Site, or want to use our Services or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we will process this information in the following way:
- Contact Form: If you contact us via the contact form on our Site, we will ask you to provide your personal data (your name, email address, company name, title, optional: information contained in your CV such as job experience etc.).
- Device and Usage Information: When you use or interact with the Site we, or authorized third parties engaged by us, may automatically collect information about your use of the Site via your device. This information is collected via cookies and/or similar technologies (“Device and Usage Information”) and consists of:
- Information about your device: Information about the devices and software you use to access the Site — primarily the internet browser or mobile device that you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the Site, your IP address or device ID, the operating system of your computer or mobile device, and other similar technical information.
- Usage information: Information about your interactions with the Site, including access dates and times, device event information, log data and cookie data. This information allows us to understand the screens that you view, how you’ve used the Site and/or Services, and other actions on the Site. We, or authorized third parties, automatically collect log data when you access and use the Site. We use this information to administer and improve the Site and/or Services, analyze trends and track users’ use of the Site.
- Location information: based on Device and Usage Information, we are also able to determine general location information, but we do not store IP addresses.
- Videos: Our Site may contain videos or links to videos relating to the Services. If you click on a link or view a video, we do not collect any information, however the third-party video platforms, such as YouTube, may collect some personal information as set forth in their privacy notices.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you. The information does not usually directly identify you. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the Site and the Services we are able to offer. You can manage cookies when you first visit our Website by clicking the "Settings" button. You can also change your settings at a later time.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled in our settings. They are usually used in response to actions taken by the user of the Site (requests for our Services, setting privacy preferences, logging in or filling out a contact form). You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work. Strictly necessary cookies do not store any data that directly identifies you.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how Site Visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our Site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Below you will find a list of cookies that we currently use:
Cookie name : Description : Duration (temporary - session or permanent) : Third party name : Category
PIGEON_SHOWN_BY_USER : This cookie checks if the User has already seen a pigeon on the main page. : 1 Day : lack : Functional
_gat_UA-77195527-1 : This cookie checks for clicks on the form. : session : Google Analytics : Analytics
_gat_gtag_UA-77195527_1 : This cookie checks for clicks on the form. : session : Google Analytics : Analytics
SCROLL_100_LOGGED : This cookie checks how far the User has scrolled the page. : 1 Day : Google Analytics : Analytics
SCROLL_75_LOGGED : This cookie checks how far the User has scrolled the page. : 1 Day : Google Analytics : Analytics
SCROLL_50_LOGGED : This cookie checks how far the User has scrolled the page. : 1 Day : Google Analytics : Analytics
SCROLL_25_LOGGED : This cookie checks how far the User has scrolled the page. : 1 Day : Google Analytics : Analytics
_ga: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to calculate visitor numbers, sessions, campaign data, and track page usage for the analytics report. These cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. : 2 years : Google Analytics : Analytics
_gid : This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. These cookies are used to store information on how users use the site and help to create an analytics report on the performance of the site. The collected data is the number of visitors, the source they come from and the pages visited in an anonymous form. : 1 Day : Google Analytics : Analytics
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for a number of different reasons, as further explained below. In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, we must have a valid legal basis in order to process your personal data. The legal bases under the GDPR that justify our processing of your personal data are:
Performance of a contract: when your personal data is required in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, such as when you engage us to provide our Services or if you are interested in working for us (employment contract);
- Your explicit consent: when you have consented to our use of your personal data via a consent form (on our Site or third party site), in particular when you have consented to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment;
- Legitimate interests: when we use your personal data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights;
- Legal obligation: when we must use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations;
- Legal claims: when your personal data is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim.
Below are the purposes and corresponding legal bases for which we may use your personal data:
- Providing you access to and use of the Site and Services, including accessing content, features and functionality (depending on the context - performance of a contract, your explicit consent or legitimate interests);
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection (depending on the context – performance of a contract or legal claims);
- Processing and completing transactions, including verifying payments and sending you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices and notices (depending on the context – performance of a contract or legitimate interests);
- Developing and improving the Site and Services, as well as user experience and conducting research studies, surveys (legitimate interests or your explicit consent);
- Responding to your queries and requests, or otherwise communicating directly with you such as to give you response to your application or to manage our relationship with you, including customer service or feedback (depending on the context, performance of a contract, legitimate interests or your explicit consent);
- Site maintenance and upgrades, enabling new features and enhancing both Site Visitor and Customer experience (legitimate interests);
- Detecting fraud, illegal activities or security breaches (legitimate interests);
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws (compliance with a legal obligation);
- Conducting statistical analyses and analytics by monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities on the Site (your explicit consent, where required, or legitimate interests);
- Increasing the number of customers who use our Site and Services through marketing and advertising (your explicit consent);
- Sending commercial communications, in line with your communication preferences, about products and services, newsletters, offers, promotions, and events (your explicit consent);
- Ongoing or future recruitment: When you apply for a contracted or full-time position with us, we may process your personal data to improve recruitment-related communications and streamline our onboarding process. When you submit your CV or direct us to your portfolio, you agree to share this data with us. Your personal data may be shared by us with our clients. In such cases, we will show our clients your personal data, CV and portfolio to highlight the skills and experience of our actual or potential team members. We will do this only when we receive a specific request from our clients (depending on the context – performance of a contract or your explicit consent);
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only disclose your personal information as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose your personal data to our third party agents, contractors, or service providers who are hired to perform services on our behalf. These companies do things to help us provide the Site and/or Services, and in some cases collect information. Below is a list of functions for which we may use third-party service providers:
- Hosting and content delivery network services;
- Analytics services;
- Marketing and social media partners;
- Customer support services;
- Payment processors;
- Communication and recruitment platforms;
- Functionality and debugging services;
- Professional service providers, such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, accountants.
7. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We respect and protect your privacy, which is why we have put in place reasonable security measures to protect your personal data. What's more, we constantly monitor the processing of your personal data so that it complies with the provisions of the GDPR.
8. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the following criteria to determine the retention periods of your personal data: (a) the type and sensitivity of your personal data; (b) the reasons for which we collect and process the personal data; (c) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide you with access to our Site and/or Services; (d) applicable legal requirements.
We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide our Services on the basis of a contract concluded by us. If your personal data is processed on the basis of applicable law, information about you will be processed for the period specified in these provisions. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current or future recruitment, your personal data will be processed by us for no longer than 15 years, unless you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data before the expiry of this period. In other cases, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or until we no longer need your personal data. If your personal data is processed in connection with the protection of our claims, these data will be stored until all claims are time-barred.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, we remind you that you can withdraw your consent to direct marketing at any time directly from the unsubscribe link contained in any electronic marketing message we send. If you do so, we will promptly update our databases and take all reasonable steps to promptly comply with your request.
Note, however, that we may retain some of your personal data which are relevant to us (and delete others on a regular basis) in order to optimize the amount of personal data we hold about you. We will also retain the personal data we have collected from you if we are dealing with our legitimate interest or when it results from a legal obligation imposed on us (for example, to comply with applicable tax or accounting requirements). In addition, we cannot delete information when it is necessary to establish or defend our legal claims. In this case, the information will be kept for as long as is necessary to assert or defend against these claims. Once we no longer have a legitimate interest to process your personal data, we will delete it immediately. If you have any questions about the storage of your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In some instances, we may choose to anonymize your personal data instead of permanently deleting it, for example for statistical purposes. When we decide to anonymize your personal data, we guarantee that it will not be possible to associate this information directly with you.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed: our obligation to inform you that we process your personal data (this also applies to information on the scope, purpose and legal basis of data processing);
- The right of access: your right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right of rectification: your right to request that we correct personal data about you if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure (also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’): under certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal data (unless the processing of your personal data is necessary on another legal basis, e.g. due to legitimate interest of the data controller or to comply with a legal obligation; in such case, we will inform you);
- The right to restrict processing: your right, under certain circumstances, to ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability: your right to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format;
- The right to object: your right to object to us processing your personal data.
Finally, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country of residence. We would, however, appreciate the chance to address your concerns/complaints before you approach the supervisory authority, so please contact us directly first.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights unless your request is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request under those circumstances. If we cannot reasonably verify your identity, we will not be able to comply with your request.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated as required by law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, you may contact us at email@example.com.
10. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In order to operate our global business, including operating our Site and providing the Services, in certain circumstances we may transfer your personal data to third countries or organizations outside the EEA or the United Kingdom where the same standard of security for personal data does not apply. If you access our Site and/or use our Services or otherwise share your personal date with us, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to those third countries or organizations. If you are our Customer, you are responsible for informing your end users of how and where their personal data will be processed. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than the EU laws, we take necessary steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. We enter into data processing agreements with our Customers and, where necessary, use Standard Contractual Clauses in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
12. CONTACT US
US: (512) 766 8766
PL: +48 608 747 314