I. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating under the address url: https://frompolandwithdev.com/ (the "Website")
- The Website operator and the personal data administrator is: From Poland With Dev Paweł Kisiel, NIP (VAT ID): 9372585906, Czysta 10/5, 31-121 Kraków, Poland
- Operator's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website
- The website uses personal data for the presentation of the offer and other information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Automatically tracking certain information based upon your behavior on the Site,
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies").
II. Information about cookies
A "cookie" is a bit of information that a website sends to the web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences. Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. You can set your browser to disable cookies. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, we may not be able to provide you with as good of an experience as one that is specifically tailored to your needs by utilizing the cookie.
"Session cookies" are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This Website uses session cookies.
"Persistent cookies" are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., you close the cookies box), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customizing the website based on your preferences. This Website uses persistent cookies.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular for: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
III. Third-Party Analytics
V. Contact Us