Why launch a store on Shopify?
We live in the times of constant flux and your users need to spend time efficiently on your site. So let us expedite their visit! We are one of the first agencies in Poland to specialize in Shopify and we are primed and ready to help you reach your goals.
We are proud of our track record: currently 100% of our customers are referral-based. In fact, they are simply our friends and we reach our goals together. Thanks to the relationship with these friends from Texas and California, we have become Shopify Plus experts. We are the kind of partner who provides comprehensive technical support and also becomes the marketing extension for its clients. We take care of of UX, design, and conversion improvement, and you can count on us to come up with a winning product strategy.
How can we help make a difference for you?
We cut our teeth on implementing complex projects overseas for our customers who operate large systems requiring customization, integration and optimization. Now our agency set up operations to help European clients through its teams in Poland: Kraków and Bielsko-Biała.
Configuration of Shopify Plus stores and custom software development
- Development of fully customized and brand-consistent Liquid templates for products, catalogs, /cart, and /checkout with the right page loading speed and advanced front end responsiveness
- Configuration of payment and delivery systems, common in US, Poland and other countries
- Delivery of advanced backend configuration and customization – cart, checkout, coupons, promotions, etc.
- Integration with custom applications and third party tools like CRM, marketing, analytical, etc.
- Development of dedicated backend applications through Shopify Apps, Shopify Scripts, and advanced Java Script applications
Migration to Shopify from other platforms
- We have a proven track record in migrating to Shopify from other platforms such as WooCommerce (WordPress) and we cover all bases all the way through to migration of backend functions and external integrations.
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and profitability improvement (ROI)
- Audits of store ease of use and usability
- Design of A/B tests to help you zero in on the right strategic changes
- Coordination of A/B test programs to bring the best results from the analytics and reporting
Online store design
- First comes analysis, strategy and discovery. For larger projects we can implement an „idea to project” approach
- Next is UX design preceded by user behavior analysis, mockup and information architecture design
- Finally we arrive at graphic design customized for brand fit and user needs
A few examples of Shopify projects we worked on recently
FrontEnd – customization and software development
- Enabled adaptable content management. We created content editor as Shopify Private App to open up ample content management options for product pages, including creating new sections and editing existing ones. In the performance field, we also implemented efficiency optimization by saving content as product metafields.
- Developed an application for uniform navigation (menu) on Shopfy and WordPress. The plug-in enables navigation editing in Shopify and WordPress from a single panel
Shopify Scripts development
- Script for setting free-shipping promotion along with discount coupons where it’s not otherwise possible by default
- Script for in-cart cross-sell, and upsell enabling promotion of related of products already in shopping cart for example dynamically prompting sale of HDMI cable with a purchase of a TV set
- Script for protecting carts from free product checkout without any purchase
- Script for adding a free gift to cart if predefined conditions are met
Design and coordination of A/B (CRO) conversion optimization program
Success is not permanent. You have to build, learn and test to stay ahead. So we designed, developed and ran several dozen frontend and backend A/B tests, and improved bottom line
- Improved purchasing process flow
- Tested and optimized communication, pictures, content, and layout
- Optimized transaction pages focusing on /cart and /checkout
- And bingo! Turnover improved by $840 000 over 18 months in one of the projects. Running over a dozen A/B tests lead to an increase in the conversion rate.
Migration from WooCommerce to Shopify
- Migration of a large database with 100 000 orders, thousands of users and sales data points We handled the delicate operation smoothly with both platforms in full transaction mode during the export-import process
- Migration of content, design, styles, integration, and dedicated backend plug-ins. None of the essentials are left behind. We managed to transfer 90% of the functionalities which were custom built for WooCommerce
- Support for marketing outreach to customers during migration. We ran a marketing campaign for current users encouraging them to create user passwords for the new platform
Application development for integration with the Fulfillment system
- Developed an application which became the basis for integrating any Fulfillment system. It is a connector between Shopify API and OrderLogix API. It caches some data within its own database to keep the number of queries in check. It’s bidirectional, so after capturing a purchase in Shopify, it sends the transaction details to the Fulfillment system. Record update automation continues through shipment stage when the application changes the order status once the package is dispatched, and then records the tracking number in Shopify.
Application development for exporting orders to CSV
- Developed an application for exporting orders to CSV. Exporter communicates with Shopify API and Bold API and downloads specific subscription data. This is the basis for generating the CSV file which is imported to Tableau
Integration with Carthook and Bold cashier, including both one-time and subscription payments.
Write us to email@example.com or via the form below: